Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Transformers Review

   When you hear Transformers you think of awesome. It does not sound like a stupid idea. It sounds like an idea that you can't possibly screw up. I watched re-runs of the Transformers animated series and grew a love for the robots. This movie made my love grow even bigger. It was awesome. Its the true definition of a summer block buster. 
    When you talk about a movie like Transformers, you have to mention the special affects. It takes lots of work to make a movie look as good as this one did. One thing that can ruin a movie really fast is bad Visual Affects (VFX.) It's very hard to think of a movie with better visual affects then this one. The dialogue of the robots could have been better but, I didn't care what they said because they looked so great. 
    The script was good, really well written. I didn't have a problem with what was being said. Sometimes in movies like this the dialogue is just something they through away because that's not what's important. It was actually pretty good you can tell they put some decent effort. There were some comedy parts where I laughed. This movie tried to be funny and it was.  The only thing that made the script look bad was Magen Fox. She is a bad actress but, I'm still glad she was in the movie. Shia LaBeouf was really good in this. It reminded me how good of an actor he really is. He didn't ruin the show, he made it. It wasn't the Transformers that made this show (they were a big part of it) it was LeBeouf.
    I was a fan of Transformers and a big fan of this movie. It did not disappoint me. I give this movie a 9/10. It was wonderful.  
     

No comments:

Post a Comment