Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Bears Review

Bears is the latest installment to Disney's set of films they call "Disney Nature." This one fallows a mama bear and her two cubs on their first year journey. I really enjoyed the past 3 Disney Nature films. I just enjoyed this one. It was narrated by John C. Reilly. I had 2 problems with the way Reilly handled it. One it was hard to picture Wreck-it-Ralph narrating a documentary about bears and he did nothing special to engage me. He was to silly. My favorite parts of the films were when he was not talking. 
The movie was beautifully shot. It's amazing how awesome it was. The style and the choices they make were a perfect fit for the film. 
I generally like documentaries. This one was a really good and really well done documentary. I give this film a 7/10. I recommend this movie.  

No comments:

Post a Comment