Sunday, June 29, 2014

Transformers: Age of Extinction Review

     I didn't expect this movie to be any good. The Transformers movies have gotten worse and worse from the first one. The first one was really fun and actually a really good movie. I expected this one to follow the trend of the movies and this one to be terrible. Transformers 4 is one of the best movies of the year. 
     I'm not on the Michael Bay hater band wagon. I don't mind his style. I like explosions everywhere. Explosions are cool and this movie as a lot of them. Not only that they look good. The visual effects were good as always. It's always amazing to see how far the VFX have come. 
     Mark Wahlberg took LaBeouf's place in the Transformers franchise. He didn't do as good as a job as LeBeaouf did in the first one but he did better than LeBeaouf did in 2&3. Wahlberg was really the only one who was outstanding in it. Nicola Peltz has ben the best actress we've seen in this franchise. The other actors got annoying. You could tell if they were going to be good or bad as soon as the got on the screen. 
     This movie has lots of jokes and laughs that don't work. It also has some racist stereotypes and really stupid jokes. 
     I said Transformers 4 was one of my favorite films of the year and it seems like I'm only saying negatives about it. I came in to it for the Transformers not for a good story and good acting, I knew those things were not going to be great. The things I came for were awesome. It didn't let me down and I ended up really enjoying what I came for. There were dinobots in this movie! How freaking cool is that! That was one of my favorite parts in this fantastic film.
     It's always nice when the subtitle of a movie actually has something to do with the plot. That was a nice touch. Transformers: Age of Extinction was a really fun movie. It has 2hours and 45minutes and it didn't feel like that at all. I still like the first Transformers better but not by much. I give Transformers 4 a 8.5/10. I highly recommend you going to see this movie. It's awesome.   

No comments:

Post a Comment