Sunday, June 29, 2014

2014 July Movie Preview

July 2nd
Earth to Echo-A movie about kids finding something from space. A movie that looks a lot like an ET rip of. The only difference this has from ET is it is in the "Found Footage" style. After the movie Chronicle I know found footage movies can be awesome. I'm mildly interested in this movie. Click here for the Earth to Echo trailer
July 11th
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes-The human survivors from the events from Rise of the Planet of the Apes face off against Ceaser's army (the head of the apes) who are a bunch of genetically enhanced apes. I really liked the first movie. I would be looking forward to this movie more if James Franco came back. Now we have Garry Oldman so nobody can complain. People are saying this is the Empire Strikes Back to the Planet of the Apes franchise. That made my hopes and expectations go really high. If this movie is any short of great I know I'll be disappointed. Here is a link to the Dawn of the Planet of the Apes trailer. I think this is one of the best trailers I have ever seen.
July 18th
Planes: Fire and Rescue-The sequel to Disney's planes is coming within a year of the first one. That gets me worried that a sequel came that fast. Here is the trailer for Planes: Fire and Rescue.
July 25th
Hercules-This is not a remake of the Disney animation, but a live action movie thats not done by Disney staring Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. I can't think of a better actor to fit the role then he can. I also can't think of a worse director then Brett Ratner. He almost ruined the X-Men franchise with X-Men 3 and I was not a big fan of tower heist. I know this for sure, it will be better then that Legend of Hercules crap. Here is the trailer for Hercules.  

No comments:

Post a Comment