Monday, March 10, 2014

The Most Re-watchable Movies

          Movies are an awesome source for entertainment. If it's a movie you only feel like watching once, or a movie that is pleasant to watch more then once. So, what are the most re-watchable movies? I'm going to tell you what I think are the most re-watchable movies in no particular order. 
    The first one is Ocean's Eleven. This is in my top 15 films of all time and I almost mention it in everything I write. It has comedy and a very good story to keep everyone on the edge of their seat. 
    Star Wars is the next most re-watchable movie. Not I, II, or III, but the original trilogy. A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi is what I'm talking about. Almost everybody as A New Hope at least in their top 50 of all time. I have it in my 10. I don't know what makes this film one of the best. It has comedy (I'm sensing a trend) and some of the most quotable lines in movie history and some of the most recognizable characters. 
    Anchorman. How freaking funny is this movie? I quote this movie at least 5 times a day. If you have not seen this movie, you have no life. Even if you don't like comedies, this will for sure change your mind. It has a lot of different types of comedy. Most noticeably comedy that is actually funny and stupid comedy. There are also some other re-watchable comedies such as Zoolander, Ace Ventura, and Dumb and Dumber. Really funny movies that if you are forced to watch over and over again, you will not want to kill your self.
    The Incredibles, Toy Story 2, Monsters Inc, and Fox and the Hound, and the animated Disney Robin Hood are movies I would be fine with watching on a 24 hour loop. These movies were my child hood. Every kid has that set of movies that they watched and nothing else. Those 6 movies were mine. I watched one 5 times one day, and another one 5 times the next day. I think Fox and the Hound and Robin Hood are the most underrated films of all time. No one mentions them. All ages can watch and enjoy them.  They totally deserve to be watched over and over again. Robin Hood and Fox and the Hound is on Netflix. Go watch it! It's an order!  
    There are 2 obvious movies. The Amazing Spiderman and The Avengers. I love these movies. Both in my top 10 comic-book movies of all time.  I saw Avengers 10 times in theaters and Spiderman 9 times. These movies were enough to please the half of my body which is comic nerd, and the other half which is a guy who just loves movies. I know you have seen at least one of these movies so you know what I'm talking about. 
    The Princess Bride. In my top 20 of all time. I can't even describe why I have so much pleasure watching this movie. So I'll leave it at that.
    The last movie I want to mention is Raiders of the Lost Ark. This is the most influential movie in my life. I first saw it when I was about 7 years old and this was the movie that really got my interest in movies started. This is in my top 10 films of all time and stars my favorite Harrison Ford. All film is subjective but I honestly cant see why someone can't like this movie.   

No comments:

Post a Comment