Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Marvel Studio Update

I bet you and I both have been curious about what is coming next in the world of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Iron Man 3 has came out so what is next? Well we all know that the sequel to Thor, Thor:The Dark World is coming out later this year on November 8th. Then to kick off 2014 the 2nd Captain America titled Captain America:The Winter Soldier coming out April 4th and then Marvel's next film will be Guardians of the Galaxy coming August 1st. So what will be next? Well the obvious thing that is coming next is Avengers 2 on May 1st 2015. Then a movie that no one will see. Ant-Man coming November 6th 2015. Then nothing else that we know of. We didn't know when the next films were coming until now. Marvel released 3 new release dates for unknown films. The first one is coming out May 6th, 2016 and the 2nd coming out July 8th 2016 (my birthday I might add. My favorite bday present in a while.) Then the 3rd coming out May 5th, 2017. None of these release dates have a official title yet. But I'm going to guess what they are. The release date of the May 6th date will go to either Thor 3, or Captain America 3. Outside of the Iron Man films, Thor made the most money pre-Avenger. So depending on the box office success of Thor 2 or Captain America 2 that will belong to the May 6th, 2016 date. Now for July 8th. For my birthday present I want a Black Panther Movie. But I don't think it will happen. Kevin Feige (The President of Production at Marvel)has already hinted at a Dr.Strange Movie. So it will be May 6th or July 8th of 2016. So what will come in 2017? The options will be Thor 3, Captain America 3, Black Panther, Dr.Strange, Avengers 3, or depending on Guardians of the Galaxy box office numbers we might even see a sequel. But I'm pretty sure they will separate the Avengers films 3 years apart. So if Guardians does really well they might seperate that by 3 years also for a sequel of that. But I want a Black Panther movie there so he can be in Avengers 3. After all he was one of the founding Avengers.
So My final Predictions is 
May 6th, 2016 will be................Captain America 3 or Thor 3
July 8th, 2016 will be...............Thor 3 or Dr.Strange
May 5th, 2017 will be.................Black Panther or Guardians sequel.  

1 comment: