Monday, May 6, 2013

Thor 2 Poster and Trailer Review

I bet you have all seen the teaser trailer and the poster for Thor: The Dark World by now. If you haven't I am going to talk about it now. I'm am going to discuss what I like and dislike about each item.
The Poster
This seems like a fan made poster. It seems like they just took Thor's main element of his character (God of Thunder) and magnified it to make us know who he really is. We know who he is. We have seen the first Thor and the Avengers. We don't need any more introduction of Thor. It would have been better of showing us the main conflict of the movie and the other characters. Granted that it will come later on in another poster, I still would've liked to seen the first poster get us a little more excited for the movie. My favorite part of the poster is where it says Tom Hiddleston. After the Avengers I was not sure where they would go with his character Loki. Beside Iron Man,  he was my favorite character in the movie. He does so well. But we all should be happy that Tom Hiddlestion is having a semi-big part in this film.
Thor: The Dark World (2013) Poster
 The Trailer
This is amazing. It shows a glimpse of Christopher Eccleston as Malekith and some of the other Dark Elves. It definitely sets the mood for Phase 2 of the Marvel Cinematic Universe (The MCU)  which is a little darker tone then Phase 1 which was a more fun action comedic tone. Thor was by far the best Pre-Avenger film.  But the disappointment of Iron Man 3 I'm not as excited to see darker side of Marvel. But of course it was going to have to happen sometime. But I trust Kevin Feige (the President of Production at Marvel) and where he is gonna go with the MCU. I will be first in line to see Thor 2 for sure.
Here is a link to the trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p7rocHEecE


No comments:

Post a Comment