Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The Wolverine Trailer #2 review

Yesterday when I posted my top 10 most anticipated films of the year I put The Wolverine at number 6. I wish this trailer came out before I published it. This trailer made my anticipation for this film jump threw the roof. I said if they decide to make a Wolverine stand alone film they need to make it right. You can obviously tell that they made it right. They made it so Logan (the real name for The Wolverine)and The Wolverine are going through the same trials. Iron Man 3 made it so Tony Stark and Iron Man experienced different things and I didn't like that. But in this film Logan and The Wolverine will experience the same thing and I'm happy about that. In an interview a little while ago, Hugh Jackman (the actor who plays Wolverine) stated "This is The Wolverine ever one has been waiting to see." In my opinion every other film with The Wolverine has been the Wolverine I wanted to see. Just imagine how good he is going to be this time around. The basic plot for this film is "In modern day Japan, Wolverine is out of his depth in an unknown world as he faces his ultimate nemesis in a life-or-death battle that will leave him forever changed. Vulnerable for the first time and pushed to his physical and emotional limits, he confronts not only lethal samurai steel but also his inner struggle against his own immortality, emerging more powerful than we have ever seen him before." Wolverine in Japan sounds totally epic. In this trailer you see Wolverine fighting a whole heck of a lot of Ninjas. And you get a better look at The Silver Samurai!!! He is the "ultimate nemesis" at least I hope he will be. But what really intrigues me about this is Wolverine is now "vulnerable" which means he doesn't have his mutant power to heal at superhuman speed, but he will emerge more powerful then ever. Watch the trailer for your self and freak out about how amazing this is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SL2NOo3mCw

No comments:

Post a Comment