Friday, March 27, 2015

Home Review

This is going to be a short review because I know you won't want to read a 4 page review about how bad this movie is.
I have a very strong love/hate relationship with DREAMWORKS. They are responsible for How to Train Your Dragon, Shrek, Kung Fu Panda, and even their most underrated film Flushed Away. But they also made some pretty bad films such as Shrek 3&4, Madagascar, Penguins of Madagascar, Mega Mind, Turbo, and I could keep going on, and on, and on. So, you could say I hate their movies more than I like. I had mixed anticipation levels for this movie. I was excited to see what Jim Parsons could bring to a animated character, and that was about it. I was hoping that DREAMWORKS could bring back the magic of Shrek and Kung Fu Panda.

HOME is stupid. It sucks. It's terrible. It's a complete waste of time. All it is, is product placement for Rihanna. Every single time a new song came one (I believe I counted 3-5) it was a Rihanna song and I already hate Rihanna so much.
This movie had a somewhat cool concept, they just executed it terribly. The voice acting was sub par. And all the "funny parts" you saw in the trailer those were the only "funny parts" if you even want to call them that.  Every other joke either sucked or fell flatter than a pancake.
The story was incredibly stupid.
The characters were idiotic.
Everything about this movie made me regret seeing it. It is one of the worst movies I have ever seen.
This movie makes me wish I never left my HOME.
If you're thinking about seeing this movie a better option would be.......well, anything.

This movie deserves a (.4/5)

It sucked. So, bad. Just so bad.


1 comment: